Je vais commenter la vidéo de Minute Papillon sur la parité et le féminisme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuqIlqybHSc ). Je vous préviens que cette vidéo est très condescendante (voire carrément insultante) envers les féministes et que dans cette vidéo Chris fait ce qu’on appelle du…
This is literally the cutest thing ever and this is a topic very close to my heart, as I adopted my kitten from the Humane Society. :-)
I’ve received a lot of letters from artists asking to check out their artwork and their blog, and I’ve noticed that a lot of them openly write unhealthy amounts of negative comments about their artwork, it was super depressing, honestly. :(
Confidence plays a very very important role as an artist, it’s what helps us learn and grow without the constant feeling of doubt and jealousy! You are a unique individual who must go down your own unique path, and as scary as it sounds, you can’t rely on others to hold your hand all the way through. You are the only one who can get yourself to where you need to go, and beating up your artwork is not the way! Trust yourself and your abilities to make a change, and you can do anything!!
Love your art, love yourself!
The idea to display the pets inside the store started in Singapore as a collaboration between Ikea and two animal shelters, according to Business Insider. Together they formed the project Home for Hope.
Cover of japanese Cut magazine with Marnie + other drawings by Ghibli director/animator Hiromasa Yonebayashi (from his Gashu book).
petition to make young adult authors stop writing about girls whose lives change when they meet a boy
When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was so perfect and she knew her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The one. The first boy she would ever kill.
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
May I just say, before I saw this gifset explaining the show, I just thought that PD was about a really adorable germ-a-phobe.
Pushing Daisies is one of my all time favourite shows. Gutted it only had two season but those two seasons are PHENOMENAL!
anyone please ask your crush out like this
The thrilling answer
and the awkward stupidity continues
baseball dude emails ghost boy to study together in the library
bored with airplanes